Friday, January 18, 2013

Perhaps..

Couldnt slp n went thru our msges.. i smiled and thn i cried :(

thinking that perhaps he's alr someone else's now..
Perhaps i no longer is being missed by him now..
Perhaps i'm no longer his baby girl now..
I'm here hugging my teddy wishing it was him..
But perhaps he's hugging her now..
Why am i rubbing salt into my wound?
perhaps a good way to stop feeling the pain is to numb the wound..
And to numb the wound, is to maximise the pain..

I know he's trying his best to minimise my pains..
I know he is trying his best to maximise my happiness before he left..
And i'm truly thankful..
I know i promised not to get emo while he's away..
But i reali cant control my emotions n tears :(

I need a good hug n a good cry :(

my misses for u is killing me :(



p/s: will u miss me if one day i'm gone?