Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 2..

Tried really hard not to tink of anything.. spent my day clearing work's reports and started on my accounting assignment part 1. surprisingly i can construct my own cash budget! ^^ but when it comes to the essay.. i stared blank ._. gave up on the essay part for today and started on my ITM essay.. not bad.. kinda completed more thn 50% of it and am stil at it now.. just kinda need a break from those typings, brainstormings and bullshitting =\..

couldn't hold back anymore..

BABY I MISS U! 

 :(

keep tinking did this silly boy take his meal properly.. did this silly boy gets dragged to do stuffs he doesnt reali wan to.. did this silly boy have enough rest.. is this silly boy stil coughing early in the morning.. wondering how is he now :(

3 more days to go.. how am i gonna endure? :(

 P/s : how i wish i can turn the hands of the clock so that it's monday tomorrow :(