Monday, January 21, 2013

Let me re-live our memory One Last Time..

Went back to everywhere we used to be together..
Relieved all the memories we had..
Be it when we were purely just frens or somewhat more thn frens..
It was a short 1 month plus..
But it was a awesome ride..
You brought my heart way up to the sky and way down into the sea..

I told myself that i'd bury everything after tonight..
So i thought i just wanna re-live the moments we had tgt..
My first stop was summer.. went round n round serangoon trying to find the pub we last met.. and thn to ur void deck.. i stayed there for awhile, read thru all our msges.. and tears couldnt stop flowing at that point of time..
sent out a final "imissu" and sealed the memories..

I'm actually thankful that i had the bad fall which landed me in ur care..
it's dumb and lame.. but i reali was thankful..
it's reali hard to accept that we're all over even thou there isnt a beginning to begin with..
i dunno how to face my own feelings now..

u wan me to move on..
as much as i dun wan to.. i'd do it.. i'd walk away.. i'd leave u alone..
i dun wanna disturb ur life any further..
i dun wan u to have the "i'm holding back" feeling anymore..
i dun wan u to struggle between not hurting me nor her anymore..
one day when i'm finally totally out of ur life as someone special or as a fren.. thn u can focus on ur goal..
to be the gd guy that u wanna be.. for her..

thank u baby.. for once making me ur baby..
thank u baby.. for always being considerate of my feelings..
thank u baby.. for once allowing me to have ur heart..
now.. i return it back to u.. give it to her.. the one u chose..
i dun deserve it..



one of the last thing i wanna do is to give u my blessings.. but since it's ur goal to settle down..
i'm giving it to u now..

all the best honey.. to u and ur love one.. may u both hold each other thru happiness and unhappiness.. may u both overcome trials together as one.. may she be the one for u and like wise..

ir's heart breaking when u wash ur hands off me.. but well.. who am i? like i said. i dun deserve..
perhaps one day if u'd miss me.. let me know..
i'd dig up all these memories and let them live once again..
one last.. i loved u..