Sunday, January 21, 2007

was kinda goin thru al my super old post and suddenly alot of things came back to my memories.. haha~ i guess keeping a diary is good for memories refreshing =) went al the way back from my very first post til now.. baby's sleeping so i'm bored and here i am reading and bloggin.. cant help but tink that i've grown a whole lot =) in the past, i'm easily hurt, holding every r/s too tighly ended up getting wounds in the heart..

teared myself to slp countless times and getting emo over lotsa nonsensical things *they werent nonsensical to me in the past* and of cos i cant imagine how my way of bloggin change so much! lol!!! honestly.. go thru my older post and i reali mean OLDER post.. judge it urself.. when i was emo, reali is emo til can be a famous poet lol~ but now ar.. emo also rahh here boo there juz go goo goo ga ga -.- but it's a gd thing thou at least i'm much more a cheerful person who always look on the brighter sides =)

and lol! i cant imagine i can write beautiful post too! i actually came across a post whereby i wrote a "story" of how me and errrr one of my ex met and got tgt.. haha! remove the names la.. and it'll be a beautiful piece of work that can be recorded in the book of love =X ok this shows that my english has gone from bad to worst =\ and walao! ic ant imagine i've ever accidentally be a 3rd party sia! tmd! X( i swear it was accident! @#$%^&*

and f cos other thn love, memories of frens were al back too~ had a post on how much i'm missing my frens in my life at that time.. clovers, stellarnines, UAn seasoned artistes and so many more.. juz a supper with them and i'm damn happy.. and despite how tired i was i'll drag my feet there to meet hem =) alrite i stil miss them alot.. the other day was talk with sii bout CNY and we were al wondering wil we be able to all meet up once again =\ sighs.. i wish..

i'm missin every single one of my frens now.. sigh.. why do we ave to grow up? why are there separations? i wish there isnt =( and definitely i wont ever wanna imagine baby leaving me =\ ya i noe i blog bbout this in every r/s that i'm in but serious i mean wat i say.. baby plays a big part in my life now.. my weekends are dedicated to him and of cos my heart is his.. so dear god.. dun separate us PLEASE *pouts* i just wish everyone back in my life *frens i mean* sigh.. my once so happy festive spent with everyone of them.. my once so happy days and nites spent with al the UAN peeps..

was reading a post on the F-up jeremiah =X i dun care la~ and wahh if he never appear, i swear al the UAN artistes now stil training hard on our dreams lo! FUCKER! i miss those days whereby the drama peeps wil be in theaterette, singers wil be at the 5th lvl dance floor and us dancers wil be at mezzanine.. all of us doin our shits and gathers at avalon cafe for a jumbo hotdog with cheese and smoothie.. slacking on the sofa and 6 of us trying to squeeze our butt on a tiny sofa as it's darn comfortable..

at times, joel wil play the piano or guitar to entertain us and joseph too.. bryant wil be bugged by me to play those classicals on the piano and to teach me flight of the bumble bee by mak sim.. awww~ i miss those days.. and of cos cant be forgotten the aroma of the jumbo hotdog once we step out of mezzanine.. heavenly~ and times when we dance til nos trength, our legs wobble as we walk down the stairs from mezzanine.. tiring days i have but fun-filled..

everyday dancing from like 6pm til last train.. noon time wil be my sleeping hours or at times town with clovers.. or even movies with stellarnines.. omg i'm seriously missing those days.. =( sorry kinda gettin a lil bit emo here haha~ not tat bad juz missing the past =) hopefully things wil turn out fine between me and my frens real soon as in hopefully some magic happens and POOF we're all tgt again XD crazy dreams haha~

i guess i'll stop reminiscing the past and get my arse to bed before i lost my slp again tonite~ lol! btw, LIVERPOOL PAID ME 8BUCKS JUST TO BE WITH BABY AND WATCH THEM PLAY! XD lol ~ ya i bet on liverpool with baby and i won 8bucks :D small bet la.. keke! but realis ia exciting til my heart wan jump out liao =X anyway i saw bernice on the newpaper! lol =X of cos.. about liverpool.. ok she's gerrard's BIG fan -.-

tml wil be rotting day at baby's place thn head home to study for the bloody COCKnitive test on monday *fuck the faci and fuck the module!* cb~ pray i'll get a B arbo sure die.. i'm gonna study hard for this last test of COCKnitive and sleep early tml and wake up fresh on monday make sure i wont late so i got time to copy and paste my ans in! bloody hell~ lucky monday is enterprise lesson YAY! lesson wil end by 2.30pm! hahaha~ might go shop with brenda and lifeng.. whee! XD chinatown haha! special huh~ ok reali gtg.. gdbyes =)