Thursday, January 25, 2007

was doin abit of shoppin online for my "personal area" in my room's new look.. saw afew things that's not bad.. but couldnt find wat i reali wanted -.- so here's a few things i MIGHT consider ar..

this bloddy chair is wat i reali wan.. but the asshole pricing is mad.. so i decided on another chair that i came across.. look out for it below..



this light seems cool :D but i dun tink it's my theme anyway.. wil get another f\lamp from bugis or the lava lamp i sae at jurong point.



am considering using this as one of the storage for me lol~ but not sure yet cos i might wan a ermmm "drawer" instead.. i dun reali noe wat is it called but something like a drawer..



TADA~ the one thing that has a possibility of 99.999...% of me getting my hands on it :D nice?



while flipping thru ikea's webby, i saw this! my best fren!! lol =X baby gt this snake at his place.. i wanted a pink one ok there isnt =(



this is a damn cool thingy~ it;s something like wallpaper but u can do it anyway u like!! they do personalise designs as well! but the pricing abit ERMMMMM~ =X so i decided to do it myself :D well i'm a DIY fanatic! XD here's 2 design i like and MIGHT use =X