Saturday, January 06, 2007

ahaha~ i have a sweet and funny bf XD now am at his place, he's doin the cooking and chases me outta kitchen ask me go play com -.- so here i decide to blog abit =)

with regards to my previous post on my stupid laggy lappie, it became well after i post that blog lol!! muz be scared of ppl tinking "eeyer iko's lappie so lousy" wahaha~ anyway most of u have seen the boliao tagger on my board yea? haha~ i noe who u are.. dun have to keep coming and create trouble..

i juz find u so freaking boliao can?? how old liao stil play this kinda childish stuff lol! get a life la! i noe a secret of urs.. it's juz i dun wanna say.. if i were to say i'm gonna break a promise i made to someone who told me this.. so i'm juz gonna keep shut.. but anyway get a life! thot a yr 3 person shud be busy? why are u doin this thn? so free ar? haha~ 1 more thing.. if u wanna noe how i noe who u r, well.. IP address aint fake =)

whether i'm suitable to be called a dancer ornt is none of ur business.. and also u're not fit to be commenting on anyone else here.. juz get out and get a life wil ya?

ok done with eating done with everything.. so am gonna rest abit le.. gd bye