Wednesday, January 10, 2007

i seriously was so into my games til i forgot i got a life out here lol =X ok anyway juz abit of update on me recently.. nothing much happen except for sch sch and sch =\ haven reali settle down in sch yet but things are stil goin on fine.. got a A for science and B for MATH!!!! MATH! can u imagine?! lol =X so happy but thn i noe faci is juz trying to help me la.. haha~

am reali sick =\ i tink was heaty.. got fever, headache and sore throat and not forgetting my stiff neck =\ all is symptoms of heaty!!! my god~ headahe have gone but now left with terrible sore throat and bit of neck pain =\ hurrr.. sian.. feel so not alive -.- and my lappie has been behaving very weirdly too =\ like that same prob that i have in sch few days back.. my lappie can t start up propery.. it keeps hanging..

but i tink i noe why.. everytime is hang at the point whereby the stupid e-trust anti virus prog that runs at the startup of my lappie.. MUST be it!!! X( wanted to reformat.. but thn i tink i backup first la.. lol~ cannot lost my stuff i wil go CRAZY =\ anyway.. i skip class again today cos i was too tired to go sch.. had lotsa medication ytd nite =\ thus my fever and headache gone XD

ok i tink i go watch abit of my pokemon and thn i go koons liao.. kinda tired le.. oh.. another tiny update.. i'm falling in love with pokemon!!! =X hehehehe~ damn cute la.. and if u're asking wat game am i hookin on, it's pokemon =X movie, pokemon, anime, pokemon.. everythin's pokemon now!!!! omg.. kill me.. gdbye