Wednesday, January 03, 2007

ok i had enjoy my last day of full flash fun for this holiday.. went to baby's place for stay alive movie *it's damn nice and exciting!* we went to JP to buy err.. lunch? thn go home watch dvd haha! ok baby was sneezing his way thru as usual =X damn funny haha =X thn watch le, slack til 5.30 thn i went to bugis with lifeng..

shop like crazy and i swear i had never been so shui bian at all lol!! i see, i like, i try, nice? BUY! =X bought like 1pants, 2tops, 2pair of shoes and 3pairs of earrings lol =X and there goes half my pay -.- damn it i onli got 237bucks for my pathetic pay.. WTF~ and hahaha i tink i screwed it.. i ask josephine "when i can start work again?" her reply was.. "now we got alot of ppl lei.. and no customer.. so i cutting ppl le" haha how obvious sia~

so i juz "ohhh" thn take pay thn BYE! haha gdbye tatsu sushi.. i gotta set my mind fully on my studies for this 5weeks first.. if not DIE~ haha.. shopping was reali crazy today and felt real good XD had KFC with lifeng after our shopping spree and slack til 11pm thn off we go back to our pathetic homes to mug for the stupid test tml X(

i catch totally no balls of wat the heck i am reading now =\ capital budgeting? IRR? NPV? wtf are those?!?! gosh~ i tink i'm gonne screw my day tml.. =\ i tink i wont be slping tonite as firstly, i wanna study!!! or rather prepare my "copy-and-paste" notes for tml.. and secondly, i scared i wont be able to wake up once i KO =X so yea most prob wont be slping =\ maybe rest abit at 6am and POOF start to get busy at 7am preparing to die in sch tml.. @_@

i tink i reali love wat i've bought today lol =X it was totally different from wat i usually wl buy.. but thn ya i stil love them.. and damn! it's cheap!!! it's much more cheaper thn wat i used to buy! XD woohoo~ gonna flaunt my new shoe tml! hehehe~ ok i guess i better get my ass on my notes for tml.. goodbye!