Monday, January 15, 2007

HAPPY 1ST MONTH ANNIVERSARY!!! XD

ok i'm gonna keep it as short as possible cos this is the 2nd time i'm writing this post!!! X( my window got some unknown prob and the previous one i type and was uploading LOTS of pics CLOSE!!! dammit! ok nvm back to blogging..

tml's me and baby's 1st month! XD sadly we cant spend it tgt on the actual day so we spend it today =) was a simple and nice day nothing special yet felt there's something special lol~ ok nvm MAD~ reali had fun ytd nite at his place.. enjoyed the fight lol =X was crazy whole nite til today haha~ but reali.. squeezin on a small bed is much better thn sleeping alone on a big bed.. that onli applies when u're with ur love one isnt it ;)

went back home to change and thn had our lunch-ner at new york pizza nearby my place.. had some cam-whoring period hehe~ wil post them tml since i'm DARN tired posting pics here -.- dame my lappie! argh~ thn we head on to city hall to get baby's mousey and thn to PS for movie school of scoundrel.. nice show thou baby fell asleep like 50% of the show *as usual* =X thn we juz jalan jalan around lo~

oh ya! there's like ALOT of things i wanna get and trust me.. they're NOT cheap =\ got my eyes on 3adidas jacket =X might reduce to 2 ba =( thn 1 guess handbag *f*ckingly in love with it!!* and a guess watch *might depend on cashflow whether to buy it ornt* lol~ sad case ehh? =( but nvm la.. these are all "wants" not "needs" =) stay contented :D ok there's something i wanna rant about.. pardon me for that yea?

i realise.. there's LOTSA bitches and bastards are in love with my mr mango !#^@&#*( but one particular one i'm very pissed with *have no reason why so dun ask me* this is what she wrote on her blog.. which made me start to wonder is my english outdated or does her english sucks? "But it is nice seeing him making out with his girlfriend though. =) Sour grapes!" WTFWTFWTF?!?!?! making out?! HELLO~~ my heartbeat almost stop upon seeing this! WTF?! what she means sia?! jiuming!

and this part.. "I think i am nursing a crush on him at first sight! He looks a little of edison chen and daniel Wu! His name is Floyd. Gawd.. I am going gaga!!!" love at first sight?!?!?!?! OMG~ for heaven's sake u guys haven even met yet!!! *faint* i reali am starting to ponder that her english got some problem there =\ and can someone fall in love and go gaga over someone u haven even met? wat a slut! CHEAPO! and edison and daniel?! lol~ i cant stop laughing after i saw this =X i'm sorry but i turn bitch when it comes to such things.. i have my rights as a gf right? i wont complain to him cos i noe it's not his fault for anythin.. i juz wanna rant and rant.. lalala~ i'm a bitch XP oh and of cos i dun blame him for anything nor angry with him :D am stil happily lovin him XD

which part of the both celeb does my darling look like TELL ME!!!! X( indeed they're handsome but i'm sorry not my type.. thn how come i fall for my baby since i dun like this type of guys which miss bitchy categorize them tgt???




i can be REAL nice as a fren or even as a stranger.. but when i turn nasty i'm sorry but please be prepared for the worst.. :D she's juz some bloody underaged bitch that's fucking stuck up la! dun believe me? read her blog! ask me for it! kaos~ initially thot she's alrite.. neutral.. but somehow i trust my instict after reading her blog! and trust my bf to say "u got a fierce competitor!" WTF?! competitor?!?!?! i cant even stand the sight of her la! his taste got so bad?! *OMFG*

ya indeed she has LONGGGG hair, white skin, "nice" eyes, skinny.. why i say "nice"? cos it's NOT nice at all!!!! bloody hell~! fake lashes! single eyelid! who noes? she might have gone thru like 874658726582467529 times plastic surgery! omg! i rather kill myself thn to admit she's a COMPETITOR! a big FUCK YOU __!! argh gross~ cant be bothered la! juz dun bloody poke her nose into our lives.. the more i tink the more i wanna kill myself~ ARGH!

ok nvm~ up to him if he tinks she 's pretty.. i dun fucking wanna give a damn.. i tink my dabian's prettier.. like i say i'm a bitch for now.. thanks for forgiving.. here's a few pics which i definitely tink wil make my nite nicer juz by look rather thn thinking.. wait.. if u tink i'm being super affected by it.. YES i am.. but another thing is i cant be bothered because it's juz another bimbo~

ok sorry for this 2 pics as i snap them on train.. and i initially didnt wanna post it up but i reali cant stand minnas trying to call other ppl who look much more decent "minna" and keep bitchin bout them and yet behaving like as if the whole train's theirs!

i like this mousey!!! XD so cute~~~~~~~


can u believe that this small packet of gummies and marshmellows cost me 5bucks?!?!! @^&*#@#$%^&


this pic were taken on the day my lappie went bonker in sch -.- see how bored i am? taking pics of my boring duties as my lappie's down this is lifeng's hand btw.. lol my first duty : blog!


duty 2 : hold the mousey for ken as his lappie was damn lag that day and we need to scroll some shit over like some 5digits excel sheets @_@


see! the crazy longgggggggg sheet ZzzzzzZzzZzZZZZzzzzzzz


duty 3 : snap pics of idiots-wanna-be in my class LIFENG!!! =X


duty 4 : cam whoring!!!



here's pics for x'mas :D firstly is my pressie for baby :D



this is a crazy shit! 600+bucks wine/beer *we dunno wat is it lol* thanks to sze wei :D


juz this kills us! lol =X


my botak! i love it! XD


ahahahahaha~


my botak's angle of photography -.-


hehhs~


HAPPY 1ST MONTH ANNI! XD done by my baby.. nice?!?! muehehe better say yes!


loving u now and always XD mwaaaaahhhhhhhhh~