Thursday, February 08, 2007

ok i'm very very very tired/sleepy now.. but stil i cant get to slp.. i jus tink i need to blog this bit before my mind can reali calm down and slp =) it was a happy nite for me =) baby was sweet enough to run ard just for me.. i feel bad having to make him run ard =( but stil i'm happy he did it juz for me :D

saw alot of the peeps from Wg =) ya am glad to see them.. i controlled myself alot today.. not to drink too much, not to eat bak gua, not to stay too late.. ok i gotta say sorry to baby for staying abit over time =\ i said i wil leave at 2 end up i left at bout 3 =\ cos firstly the atmosphere was rite at bout 2am? lol~ 2ndly lifeng and nana was high at that timing too! *headache* so i stayed lo~ 3rd i realise i haven say hi to ALOT of ppl like zhenwei, psyk etc..

am glad i manage to say a hi =) but i'm juz simply a happy girl today =) i'm contented juz liddat.. nothin i wil ask for more.. he's a sweetie.. and i wanted to jz hug him tight in my arms and never let go.. but of cos i noe it's almost impossible to NEVER let go la lol -.- but stil i'm happy.. dun ask me i wont say anymore.. juz accept the fact i'm very happy :D gd nite all~ hugss..