Monday, February 12, 2007

Goodbye W24D =(

it's finally the day i've been waiting for ever sinc ei'm a student once again.. yes it's the last day of me being a yr 1 freshie.. but why aint i happy? =( sigh.. nvm.. i tink i'm juz missing my classies and the wonderful facis we had this sem.. argh i knew it.. i knew i'd be sad after all.. stil remember the very first week of sch where we ALL hated one another lol~ not reali hate but reali DUN LIKE.. =\ but now? omg~ emo la! =( today's final lesson.. enterprise. basically did nothing.. went to sch at 10am (thanks for the morning call uh -.-) and this is wat i see..


eveyrone's simply enjoying! wtf?! no one's actually doin work lol!! including my faci.. most bottom right is his head -.-

Ong ah huat relai wanna celebrate CNY with u suh -.- rich ass!!! he treated the class today!

and for some funny yet unknown reason, darwin and gang bought him a cake, we sang him happy birthday BUT it's not his bday -.- lol~ shui bian la~

brenda and justin trying to slice the cake :D the messy table fo food and watever u can find =X

the ah bengs!!! lol~ from left.. dinie, darwin, bryan(fuck him), ken and bernice :D the CS gang

see! i told u they're the bengs! INCLUDING ah huat! omg~ *faint*

sometimes we needa have fun with wat we use when at work rite? the projector is now playing CS in game..


wah this one can give me a heart attack =\ was in train with fen and happen to see this OMG! wat does it resembles? lol~


bahhh~ my swollen eyes due to lack of slp @_@ ok that marks the end of my yr 1 life.. hopefully i can pass smoothly and eveyrthing go smoothly from now ba.. my life is in a mess now.. i feel lost.. and VERY lost.. i need a job to occupy my holidays.. i need ppl for me to talk to.. i dun nid cold shoulders and liars out there.. i juz wan to be happy.. give me a life..

it's a lie