Monday, February 05, 2007

like walking thru the jungle of neverland.. i felt lost.. never noe what wil come next rigt in front of my face.. have to stare back at it.. to survive.. even if i were to breakdown.. i have to pick myself up and walk out of the jungle myself.. no one'll help.. i need to be strong.. independent.. so i can grow up like everyone else does.. who never been thru low times? who doesnt grow? not as if ive never been thru it.. i did! i survived.. and i noe i'm definitely stronger..

i dunno wat am i doing.. wat am i feeling.. lost is the word.. empty is the substitute.. ya i can put up a smile.. i can act nothing happened and i can act it's no big deal.. but they noe it's not that way.. rushing for my phone once the tone rings.. the disappointment i cant hide shows it all.. everyone knew.. they juz kept shut.. thanks.. i wont wanna listen to anythin unpleasant or any consoles.. i wan to be on my own so i can stand up strong.. even if i were to fall hard on head, i'll clean up the wound and pick myself up..

when i ask others to be strong, i gotta prove i am strong too.. jiemei.. thanks for being there juz by keeping quiet.. i noe u wanna say alot of things but just this once let me be ya? thank you once again :) fen was there for me always.. accompanied me when i'm down.. standing with me juz to watch me walk the path i'm walking.. be there for me to lean at times when i needed to rest.. thank you.. thank you everyone for caring.. but i'm fine dun worry.. :)

maybe juz feeling low and helpless now.. who can i turn to? what can i do? where can i go? this cold war gonna continues? this looks like history repeating.. the 3rd time! why?! am i bounded to have this kinda life? if yes.. thank you.. i had enough.. human gets numb.. humans gets sick.. human gets tired of everything.. if this is gonna be another history repeating.. i already noe the outcome.. i dun have to go thru the torment of worrying or crying to slp.. i dun have to bur my pillow with my tears anymore.. cos i noe the outcome.. "i'm sorry" that's the outcome! wat else? ha~

if things doesnt work for the better, it'll juz be this scenario.. we gets colder and colder.. more and more irritated by each other's presence.. drifted and drifted.. that's all.. dun u tink so? i've experience it 2 times! wil miracle happen? or does miracle actually exist? i dun wish my trust for him to be proven wasted.. i noe there's something more left unsaid.. like wat someone said for her own case "i dun wanna ask for the truths cos i noe if u were to let me noe u wil let me noe.. but if u dun, nothing i do wil reveal the truth" i tink it's very true..

it's no point trying to force him tel u the truth.. it's no point trying to find out things u wan to and the other party doesnt wan to.. i noe a few things.. i juz keep shut.. i dun wanna say cos i'm not suppose to be the one saying.. i'll juz wait.. i'm sad.. yes.. very~ hurt? yes~ no reason why.. juz hurt by the truths.. hate? myself yes.. i tink i'm juz gonna let things be.. he has the ball anyway.. since there's nothing i can do.. i'll juz keep shut.. gdbye and gdnite..

doubts flows in
he hides..
but i wil not seek..
i onli wait..
for the honest truth to become transparent..
emptiness fills..
he aint perfect too but i love him for who he is..
it's ok i'm stupid or be called a fool..
cos love is al about me and u..

保护你 - Gary Chao ge

跳着你的心跳
抱着你的拥抱
爱最深多深
我不知道
沉默什么都好
心里什么在烧
幸福那么少
我竟然得到
月光太冷海浪太吵
我把你裹进我外套
这双翅膀不飞了
因为守护你最重要
这一生一世让我
保护你
就算跟世界成为敌
当你把手紧紧放进我手里
怎能不相信
世上真的有(奇迹)


真的有奇迹吗?