Sunday, February 25, 2007

everything seem to come thumbling down on me.. everyone's shattered.. just by this fucking thing call love.. wat is love exactly? why do we always have to throw ourselves to it and get ourselves terribly hurt? and why do love happen to me at this point of time when i dun wan it to come? my heart can no longer feel.. i can no longer love.. so why do u guys wanna come to me and get urself hurt?! i dun wanna hurt anyone.. thus i chose to be alone.. one side force me to give him a chance again but i felt i need alot of time to be single and make sure i'm ready to be a gf once again.. the other side wants to take care of me and love me and he dun wanna drag on anything anymore.. but again i dun even noe who am i wat i'm doin.. how can i be sure i can commit in another r/s? to be with either of them, i'll hurt definitely the other one.. which i dun wan.. i dun wanna hurt anyone.. i dun wanna lose anyone..everyone is equally precious to me.. worst is wat if i get into another r/s and end up all 3 of us gets hurt?! that's the last thing i'll ever wan to happen.. so tell me wat shud i do?