Wednesday, September 27, 2006

very very very sleepy~ @_@ in class now for presentation.. but i'm like so damn tired lol~ didnt slp late lei.. alept at 1am.. dunno y stil so tired.. =\ later might be goin to gin class.. sian.. my 10bucks =\.. oh ya! my 3250 ok ler! ^^ damn damn damn happy sia!!!! and it's surprisingly ok de lol~ cos daddy brought back ytd.. but i on.. same thing.. got the "NOKIA" there for damn long thn hang =(

thn i thot "hais nvm lo.. keep as memorial =(" thn i charge for fun.. thn til like very very late ard 12.45am.. i heard "dong" like those charging thn the phone sound.. lol! thn i see.. can on le!!!!!!!! XD damn f*cking happy!!!! but thn hor.. my memory card lost! CB! tink the shop person take.. knn sia! if they purposely one i fuck them upside down ar! but if accident thn return be back thn ok lo.. forgiven..

grrr! dulan! X( but stil happy cos finally got hope le ^^ and hor.. my number pad cannot press one lol!!!! muz press damn hard =\ thn ir ealise.. if i hold my phone horizontally rite.. thn can press easily.. lol!!! damn funny! like playing game.. thn i type sms wil die lol! but happy la! music not spoile.. but my camera dunno why cannot use =\ weird.. oh and my screen no light.. or rather the light on and off lol!!! techno sia! =X

ok my phone's ok but sound very bad condition.. ok i admit it is in a bad condition.. zzzzz even i cannot help but wanna laugh at the way i sms lol!!! =X but happy la! gonna settle my number pad and light.. and camera.. thn SD card.. thn POOF! a new phone again!!! XD whee~ i go sian in class le.. buai~