Friday, September 22, 2006

I HATE MY CLASS!!!!! X(
hurr i mean it man! i relai hate my class! everyone's so in their own world.. i feel no bond AT ALL! and i reali dun have the damn feeling to go sch.. see their face.. i sian.. see the problem statement i die.. =\ walao! how am i gonna survive this 4 bloody months??? =\ hurhurhurhur~ i relai thot of quitting sch sia! imagine how bad it is~

but i noe i wont quit la.. i'll be stupid to quit =\ but.. hurr! i hate my class =( after sch meet up with alot of W25E ppl.. reali fun sia! we scream and shouted as usual.. undecisive as usual.. and crap as usual lol~ thou it's very diulian ar =\ but I'M LOVING IT! but why muz end so fast? =( now this class.. the motto is "silence is gold" damn it! something i HATE the most! =( fuck la.. i reali hate it la! X( how?!?! 4 months! omgomgomg~

hais.. al of us dun like our current class.. =\ how i wish time wil pass faster now.. ket me get a 2.6GPA and POOF! i'm ogg to yr 2.. and i guess i'll be much much happier sia! =\ at least in yr 2 i'll be taking my OWN FAVOURITE modules.. no nid to take nonsense things like math, computing, science.. waste of my time and money.. and.. MY SLEEP!!!! damn it!

why cant my class be slightly more frenly? why cant they be more "themselves" instead of locking themselves up in their own circle?? why why why??? =( i cant even be myelf in the class la! it's like i have to worry if watever i do wil upset them.. i have to worry if i didnt do work they wil "backstab" me ornt.. fuck la..

it's so fake la! juz a damn fake environment~! i HATE IT!!!!!