Tuesday, September 19, 2006

burn my day off by doing VIP blog again lol~ i juz find the previous profile pics sucks la =X so i have to edit again and re-design.. and here it is!^^ imagine i even design til i dunno is late already lol~ i thot it was like about 10pm or so but it's already 2am!!! zaii =X i screen shot my process in photoshop lol~ nice rite?!?! muehehe~ the hardest was jyun one! walao! my brain died because of tat zzzzzzzzz lol~ but it's al worth it ^^











anyway had a real gd chat with them al today =) and i'm glad things turn out fine.. and hopefully wil be better ba =) well well~ tml's day for me to remix the song for chingay again zzzzzzzz my last 2weeks of holidays burn by VIP lol~ but i'm happy la ^^ emi~ faster come back ar~ i'm dyingggg~~~ lol! needa choreo for chingay also~ OMG~ X( but i'm sure the rest wil help la =) gambate~! i go orhorh le~ promise my mr bf that i wil slp early but.. erm.. now also early la hehe~ at least i slp 1 hour earlier thn ytd =X gd nite!

CHECK OUT VIP BLOG!!!!! HEHE~ www.da-vip.blogspot.com