Monday, September 25, 2006

BREAK DOWN =...(

it's terrible to feel this way now.. =( felt like i'm the worst person in this bloody fucking world.. i'm so damn tired of everythin.. and i mean EVERYTHIN! =( i shouldnt let the emotions in me get the head side of me.. i shouldnt have been so harsh to her.. =(

i'm sorry..

i shouldnt have let him FELT that "i am enjoying here while he is busy working there"

i'm sorry..

it dun feels gd to have to find my frens to "accompany" me when he's not ard.. AT ALL! du i wish to have him ard? dun i wish to see, feel and hear him? dun i wish those too?

I DO!

i'm a human.. a bloody HUMAN in this bloody WORLD! this world of stress.. this world of tired life! i can feel~ i have feelings.. i'm not a machine that works to make everyone happy..

who'll make me happy than?

i juz wanna be a honest gf to him.. i dun tink i deserve the "scolding" from them when i'm being honest to him.. why do i have to lie to him when i'm reali with my frens waiting for them to go home? i believe he wont wan me to lie either.. unless he dun wan a honest gf.. they say i'm not sensitive enuff.. well.. maybe..

=(

it feels sucky when i'm the one who's at fault WHOLE DAY! =\ it dun feel gd when i have sadness but cant share it with anyone.. it feels sucky.. when i have to bear al the stress to myself.. is this life? i dun wan a tiring life.. i dun wan anymore stress.. and i dun wanna give myself anymore burden and dun wanna be a burden to anyone either!

=(

i need a fren too! i need a hug too! i need someone to care too! i need ppl to make me smile.. make me laugh.. TOO!

i'm a human too..
i need a gd cry.. =....(