Sunday, April 14, 2013

peaceful

spent a unexpected night and day with him.
hmm.. everything seems normal and just smooth..
i didnt noe how to react, i didnt now how to handle.
but i guess things just goes as it is.
each time i tink of our rs.. i find it reali amusing..
from stranger, to colleague, to fren, to crush, to lover, to i dunno wat are we now..
a short 4mths but so many things happened.
i used to cant reali be myself infront of him.
i had this very uptight feeling when i was with him (dun ask me why i got no idea)
and it was til ytd, i realise i can reali just be myself when i was with him.
just slp in funny position i like, remove my make up show my naked face..
i just dun have to put on any act.
perhaps, i was reali tired too.. just dunno how to handle our rs and dun wanna handle anymore.
well.. today was a exceptional surprise..
usua;;y aft his place, i'd just go home on my own n thn that's it..
today, he sent me home and before that, we went to eat at bedok reservior this wawawa bistro..
dun like the idea that he doesnt wanna eat and drink beer when drives.
wat's worst, he noe i dun like him drinking especially when he's on medication and drives..
YET he stil does it. well.. i dun wanna say anything. i'm in no position anyway.
it's his life :)

out of these 4 mths, other thn my lovely bfast day, today is one wonderful day i had with him. thou the feeling is very different, but i felt peaceful, calm.. perhaps we shud just let things stay this way. i like n enjoyed his company.. totally. and i dun wanna ask for anything alr. this is enough :)