Saturday, April 06, 2013

emptiness

woke up first thing, check my phone for his msges or calls.. no it didnt happen today.. felt a sudden sadness as i was reminded that i've lost him. cried a little, force myself back to slp again.. had a beautiful dream with him back to me again. doing things i've always wanted to do with him, going places i've always wanted to go with him. woke up again, feeling total emptiness. said a little prayer for my miracle and forces myself back to slp. finally woke up this timing and am in total emptiness once again.

told sis that i feel very lonely and sad. i need to talk to someone. but who? sigh. i miss his voice so much.. i miss his text so much.. i miss him so much. reali wish he could turn back to me again. reali wish to have him in my arms again. reali wish to be able to be doted by him again. reali wish.. i can be his girl again. he mention before he doesnt need me to be supergirl, he just need me to be his girl.. will this desire from him be here again? will he ever wan me again?

sigh..

flooded with sadness..