Friday, March 29, 2013

What have i done..

today is a day i lost my love again due to my own insecurities..

i honestly dunno what's gotten into me to get so uptight over small little things.

after talking with my sis, i realised i've become such a monster.. a monster i never ever wanna be..

i've become such a ridiculous girl.

this time i've lost him due to my own stupidity.. it's not his fault but mine..

if only i could turn back time..

totally regreting everything now :(

my wonderful long weekend have turned into a sulking griefing terrible weekend once again..

all my dreams and plans of a wonderful weekend.. gone..

iko.. u're stupid. fking stupid..

i did see his effort this time round.. i'm just too stupid not to realise my own mistakes.

baby i'm so sorry..

nth i can do to make it up. but i promise i'll be gd.. perhaps one day u see the change and wil come back to me.

i yearn to be in his arms once again, to be called his baby once again, to be able to love him once again..



p/s : dear god, i wish for a chance once again. i promise i'll be a gd girl from now onwards. please, dun let this be the end. i dun wanna lose this love again. it hurts.. hell lots :(