Saturday, March 30, 2013

Our journey..

after waking up, i was reluctant to get off my bed.. a shelter i use to cuddle myself in to hide away from loneliness.. while resting on my bed n hugging whisker so tightly, memories of us flashes back.. from the very first day i saw his photo, to the day we first met at singtel building, to how we started chatting on 13 dec 2012.. xmas card writings at summer breeze, all the late night chats.. how he used to throw his troubles at me and we just talk everything under the moon.. a day when i was out w frens at frenzie, he came to fetch me and we headed to pasir ris town. that's when i first kissed him. i was bitten by some funny insect and til date, the scar is stil on my arm.. each time i look at it, i was reminded of that very fateful day. somewhere in jan, we were drinking at some pub in serangoon and that's the day i lost my front tooth and gotten scars on my face due to a heavy fall which i wil never forget. but thanks to that fall, alot of blessings came my way.. i spent the nite at his place with him trying to take care of a drunk, injured whiny girl. him, looking so lost and dunno wat to do, is reali cute. and i was extremely happy to wake up beside him with him patting my head and hugging me to slp. his gentleness touched me totally.. and i know i'm terribly in love. things wasnt very gd aft that.. i lost him on vday and gotten myself into some shits. life have been a drunkard state since than til he came back to me on 20 March 2013.. i was thankful and happy that we could drink n chat like normal frens again aft a mth plus of avoiding him. but things gotten much sweeter.. he bought stuffs i nv thought he would for me and cared for me exceptionally. so much that i thot i was dreaming.. we went drinking aft my lesson and he gt drunk and said things which he have been hiding from me. i was in tears.. tears of joy.. and also tears of feeling being malign by him. he thought i had left.. i didnt.. that very day, he made me alive again.. things gotten reali sweet til 2days ago.. my stupidity ruin everything.. sigh.. will there be a continuation to our story? i certainly hope this is not the end..

i'll wait for you..
i'll wait for the day you're willing to come back to me..
i love u