Sunday, March 31, 2013

Contented..

being woken from his call and making silly noises to wake me up to talk to him as he's too high on caffeine makes me smile even in my sleepy mode.. it's just cute when he do such things :) had a long chat with him over almost everything and of cos i liked the feeling :) it feels that i can have a share of his life, what he is going thru despite gd or bad.. i like it when i can share his things on work and i'm very happy when i can be of help.. even if i cant, i'm glad that i can just give him a listening ear..

talked quite abit about our issue.. of cos, i'm sad.. but he constantly reminds me that he stil loves me.. just that he needs a break.. i'm thankful. humans are greedy, i'm no exception. of cos i'm dying to have him solely to myself. but there's voice constantly reminding me that i should be contented and happy that i'm stil alive in his heart and that i'm being love and miss by him. i hope his upcoming trip back home can give him a reali gd break thou.. catching up with his family and frens. he needs a gd break aft all the shits since i know him. i dunno if i'd lose him totally.. but i'm leaving it into the hands of God. all i wish for is him to be happy. i will be his gd girl, waiting for his return. waiting for a day where i can hold him in my arms again. even if it might not come.. i'll wait..

it makes me happy whenever i receive texts n calls frm him. upon hearing his voice this morning, i smiled. it just feels like something is missing without his voice. it just feels like something is missing without texting him or hearing from him. sometimes.. i just yearn for simplicity like this. i just wanna ignore watever complications we have and watever paranoid issues i have. i wanna ignore my insecurities and just love him. despite us not dating anymore, i can stil feel he is constantly assuring me that he is stil there. and i'm very thankful..

the urge of hugging and just simply doting on him is strong.. damn strong especially when knowing that he's super tired and had a long day. the urge of just flooding him with kisses and holding him in my arms, making him feel safe and secure is so strong. i couldnt give him now since he no longer wants it.. all i could do is diverting them on whisker.. sigh.. i miss u so much :(


i'll be a happy girl if you wan me to
but the only one that can truly make me happy is none other than you..
awaiting for the day i can hold u in my arms again..
awaiting for the day i can be in your arms once again..
much love.. - your girl