Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy 21st Bird day to me!! XD


i'm now an official adult! wheee!! anyway i have to blog onli now because my stupid internet has been SUSPENDED!! #$%^&*%$#@# roar! anyway here's blog bout my celebration at Dbl O~ firstly.. i'm DARN proud to announce that.. I AM NOT THE LEAST DRUNK!! wahahaha!! ^^V didnt drink much thou.. had quite a few shots of baileys and i swear it's darn good! very sweet and nice~ and and and!! it's my virgin waterfall day! XD Mr cash and Mr dbl o senior manager treated me ^^V soooooooooo NOT nice =x the taste is actually stil alrite.. but is after you finish drinking, your throat feels like there's fire in it! :( cash and mel bluff me! they say they drink with me but ended up i finish it on my own :( after drinking i'm like dying for a glass of ice water to extinguish the fire lol~ when the water goes down ur throat, it felt h-e-a-v-e-n-l-y!! XD was quite a crazy celebration there but i guess i was too pissed with the cake smashing thing =\ i just felt.. it's F CHILDISH!! X( dun wanna say much bout it here but anyway it's ok so it's ok now.. anyway baby did come! ahaha! he wear til so shuai can **woolala** after awhile baby, me, gor and jeannie went to eat at bencoolen.. thn we went home le.. had a reali nice day and i love the pressie opening ceremony! lol =x shawnie papa and his gf gave me a perlini bracelet and it's star design!! S-T-A-R!! ahaha! so nice! jeannie gave me a chomel STAR choker with purple blings and hearts bracelet.. STAR again hohoho! ^^V and juzjuz gave me a gold handbag.. reali so sweet of them! XD appreciates! wheee~ oh! and one very special gift!! it's so special my jaws almost drop lol =x it's from my mr nice faci (lecturer) Eric.. he bought me a domain! XD i'll soon be moving my blog over there.. am stil under construction and i'm stil trying to understand how to function it lol =x but anyway the webby is http://www.ryuiko.com/ hehe! so happy! another happy thing here! I PASS MY BTT LE!!! XD OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG so happy! the moment i click end test, my heart almost stop.. but the word PASSED appear i smile and walked out gracefully.. next thing i'm doin is i'm screaming my lungs out on phone to mummy lol =x sooooooo happy!! anyway.. am very touched by everyone that made this day so special for me ^^ my wonderful 21st birthday! wheeee! anyway i'll upload some pics here.. BUT there's still more that i haven gotten from angela so those wil be up in the next post! ^^ **loves loves**




Fairy darling give de lilies all open le!!! WTF! XD




Shawnie papa and his gf de pressie **lovesloves**




Jeannie gave de chomel star bling and bracelet! **lovesloves**




Juzjuz give de gold gold handbag! **lovesloves**


A gift from the traffic police lol =x



Fairy darling and me **loves**


My precious jiejie **loves**


And the 3 RESERVED one lol =x


they call this the family handsign! XD



sisters!! wheeeee


A baileys toast to myself for stepping into adulthood!

Pretty pretty cake from MNL **lovesloves**

i wish i may i wish i might...

cheese with my birthday cake!

and i huff and i puff and POOF the candles are off XD

ya.. family tradition.. thanks -_______-

this is wat i call s-t-u-p-i-d..


and stupidier......



ended my 21st celebration when the clock strikes 12.. was reali ahppy and contented with everything in my life now.. nothing to complain and everything i'm thanking god for it.. thank you everyone for being such a wonderful friend/family! and of cos.. i love my dearie lalala~ =p