Tuesday, July 29, 2008

For all who's always unsatisfied with your other half.. do read up this blog.. it belongs to the superwoman who belong to the honourable RSAF guy who passed on honourably for our country.. read up on it and pls do feel happy that you and ur other half is still breathing.. and pls do cherish him/her..

www.memyselfmine.blogspot.com

i had a hard time reading this cos my tears couldnt stop flowing.. it was a reali touching blog and i seriously can feel for her.. and i can seriously feel the pain of losing someone that played a part in your life once as one of my old fren just left us ytd.. thou my pain wont be as much thou.. but anyway after reading her blog.. i felt that she reali deserves the title "clifton's superwoman" :) she's just so strong and she reali earned my respect for her.. she did all girls proud :) i'm kinda getting speechless here.. too much emotions are stiring in me.. hopefully she'll find her peace and joy with her soon.. may god be with her :)