Tuesday, June 10, 2008

mixed feeling up and down in me =\ who do i actually miss at this point of time? i couldnt make up my mind.. no longer have the someone special in my heart kinda feeling.. all dead..

my bf.. someone i wish to love.. yes i've got him.. but i ask myself.. wat else? it's just so.. puppy love-ish =\ he's too young in the mind despite his age? he couldnt love me the way i need.. i told darling.. if he's less beng and try to understand me in a way i need, i'll love him so much..

my heart sways as all the unhappy things entered our r/s.. flashes and images of the past came across.. the 2 K that i used to date and someone that's a gd fren now =( but of cos.. these 3 ppl will be a never never thing again.. 2 are history and 1 is just a gd feeling that'll eventually fade =) gd frens are always better yea?

my bf.. argh~ i dunno wat shud i do too.. i felt that i'm not impt to him at all.. i guess we both got tgt cos we both just needed a companion.. and bot happened to cross path at that point of time.. wrong move i can say =(

fate shall decide..