Friday, June 13, 2008

it's been awhile since i had this kinda lost feeling.. it's weird.. we both agreed on the breakup but why am i feeling so lost? have he reali truly loved me? have i truly loved him? initially i thot it's just a companion thing between us.. we were just 2 person tat just lost our way and happened to met at a crossroad.. but now i'm beginning to think further than that..

is it true? wat i thot isit reali true? i guess we both did put in our heart in this r/s.. at least for me i did.. i feel so lost.. this is sucky.. sigh~ maybe this is wat i call 玩出火 ba.. =( for the entire day i keep asking myself is this wat i wan? or wat exactly is the truth deep within me.. i couldnt get a answer.. sigh~

why did he gave me a false hope last nite and slam me straight to the ground tonite? why cant that sms didnt get thru? why cant i get drunk last nite and del that sms away? i'm so lost.. someone save me from this mess pls.. sigh~

sorry i didnt noe i hurt u with those words til they tell me..
truly sorry..