Saturday, June 21, 2008

haven been feeling good today =\ i guess i just messed up my life for like 2days? hmm~ was thinking bout quite alot of stuff while on the way home from phuture.. firstly.. i didnt sleep last nite.. went to gor's workplace drink and ended up drinking 24hrs zz thn i dunno wat i was doin i went to put tattoo =( ya my very first tattoo and i swear it'll be the last.. i'm kinda regretting it now.. not because of the design or wat.. but i simply felt guilty and this is so NOT IKO~ =\

piercing? yes i have lots and love them but i never regretted.. this time is tattoo.. i just felt i let mummy down =( she stil doesnt noe but i just feel damn guilty.. i know she'll gek sim for sure.. i just wish she'll accept it ba since it's my name and not some pic that's not link to my life..

i felt my life is in a big mess now.. maybe cos i've been drinking n drinking.. it's just so like last time.. i dumped that life.. why isit back?! =( i'm gonna take charge and change my life now.. no more clubbing especially on weekdays.. pubbing? maybe~ no more drunk iko (except for my bday - i noe i cant run from that..) it's reali time to change.. i'm turning adult like in a month's time? =\

and i'm damn firm on goin to school this time round.. no motivation? it's ok i'm just gonna push myself to my max.. my PP, FYP will be done this year and everything wil go just fine.. =) nice ppl reading this post please bomb my phone every morning at 7am to wake this pig up thanks =x

one last thing.. i'm missing mr A now~ like.. a hell lot =( wondering what happened that cause him to be unhappy.. but couldn't do much but just a "take care" is al i can say.. i'm thinking alot.. how is he feeling when he knows i likes him.. was it negative? =\ lotsa thots running in my mind but al shall be buried deep deep down.. a good guy should be cherished.. a bad girl shouldnt~ but glad we're stil gd frens even when he knows bout it.. =) lala~ i better hit the bed.. haven sleep for nearly 48 hr liao @.@ zombie!! gd nite!!

missing u~