Sunday, June 22, 2008

the cold war between mummy and me is over =) felt kinda happy even i haven slp @_@ a goin for pinic now! hoho~ i guess there's things i have to let go to feel better ba =) i decided to let nature takes it course and stop being a dummy le.. i believe fate has it's plan for everyone of us.. god plans it all =) eventually i'll find my happiness.. all i need to do now is to be a good girl and live my life the right way.. reali have to say thanks to alot of ppl that has been there for me thru this phase of my life.. ppl like my darling crystal, sii, gorgor, dasao and al my jiejies.. reali thankful for al these love i get =) and of cos mr a.. for being a wonderful fren.. thanks for always bein there =)

thou sometimes i reali miss him so much that it hurts.. i stop myself from having contact with anything related to him.. it's torture but the best way to let it fade i guess.. each time my phone rings i wish it's him.. when it is, i smiled but the truth stil hurts after all yea? haha but i'm glad this is the way thou.. if he told me that he stop liking his ex doesnt that just simply means he's a bastard? so yeap.. i'm thankful for meeting a nice guy once again.. thou we cant be tgt but i'm thankful that i have such a caring fren =)

ok i'm logging out for pinic ^^V bb everyone..

keeping u within my heart..
-loves-