Tuesday, June 17, 2008

just in case i forgot about this.. i wanna blog down my tongue piercing experience lol~~

firstly, the procedure..
-the piercer gave me a oral B mouth rinse to rinse my mouth..
-he asked me to stick my tongue out as long as possible so he could do a marking.
-he use a clipper to clip my tongue <-most fucking painful part!!
-thn he use a hollow to pierce it through.. <-this isnt painful it just feels very tight.
-i thought it's over and my tongue slowly shrink in..
-the piercer ask me NOT to put in my tongue lol~
-he remove the clipper <-ultra happiness here XD
-tada! my tongue is pierced!! XD

the first day was ok~ hard to talk but wasnt painful.. lotsa saliva being produced lol~ keep swollowing and yes i went to dbl o after that lol =x drank onli 2 and half glass of bourbon coke and zero shot =( was a total boring experience....

second day.. stil ok~~ onli felt the tongue very swollen =\ couldnt talk.. couldnt eat =( i tried to eat maggie mee.. i smash it all up before cooking lol~ took 1hr to finish a cold bowl of maggie mee =(

third day.. PAIN PAIN PAIN!! X( i woke up all thanks to the pain =( the dumb dumb stud is so in the way, my tongue's swollen to the extent that i felt that the ball would fly out anytime =( i ate maggie mee as well today.. i took 46min ^^v

fourth day.. i'm so having the urge to let go of the stud cos the pain and uncomfort is killing me =( and wat's worst.. all the cravings for all the wonderful food i loved =( OMG~ kill me~~ but anyway i ate CHICKEN CHOP today!! took an hour ^^v

fifth day.. kinda numb to it.. but am stil feeling abit of pain at times and stil thinking of whether should i let go of the stud.. i ate bread today! XD

sixth day.. the wound isnt as sore anymore =) and i could feel the inner tongue not as swollen le.. the den on the tongue created by the ball is damn funny lol~~ ate maggie mee in 30min and ate fried noodle and CHICKEN WING!!! XD so happy can~~~ oh and i'm depending alot on mouthrinse ^^v

---------------------------------------------------------------

anyway darling n her "potential" came to find mummy today.. i guess her potential's goin crazy by mummy's shootness =x lol~ and we played the poker card but use it to tell fortune one.. when i got mine told.. i was like OMG~~~~ LOLS~ the result was i like this guy, A.. more thn he likes me.. i miss him alot (bad bad reali bad for me) and he doesnt wan sex in our r/s (swee la~ best ans i ever can find) hmm but oh well.. nothing's been told or clarify if we reali like each other so.... hahaha~ it's best to leave it as it is ^^v

i tried the second time on another guy, K.. i tried two times on him actually.. but the first time was a couldnt be told kinda thingy =\ so i tried the 2nd time.. it was a he got my heart but didnt not contact me today (true!!) but he has no other girls in his heart.. <-abit hard to believe thou~

oh well.. just for reference ^^v for the sake of fun as well haha~ K is someone i used to date and wants to get back.. but due to alot of past experience, i'm not ready to be with him now.. unless i've see wat i wans to see.. thanks to the fortune telling, i'm more convinced that A is potential.. but of cos i would not decide on anything now.. at least for awhile =) it's good to keep options open ^^v

i kinda.. miss u~