Friday, January 15, 2010

Few things to update abit bout my boring life ~.~ anyways i'm back to working at speed and today's my LAST DAY!!! woohoo~! kelvin's leaving so there isnt any need for me to stay on either so might be hopping to raining soon :D on wed had abit too much of drinks and got involve in a mini "fight" with that damn bar tender from beerbelly.. got a little push from him and now i'm with my big blue black on my knee.. damn guys who lays a finger on girls >=( anyways, realised that CNY is getting near and damn it falls on v.day ~.~ but oh well since i'm spending a single v.day this yr so it doesnt matter which day it falls on haha :3 haven gotten any idea on wat clothes to get this yr and basically.. i'm not in the mood for CNY =\ i dunno why either meow~ has been missing on catching up with frens recently thanks to my lifeless job.. spending most of my time at work if not home and sometimes at XG bedok.. kinda wasting my life away again X( MBS.. when are u guys calling me :(:(:( i wanna work a proper job and get my life goin! grrr~ oh well.. no idea wat else to hit on my keys here alr.. pray for my last day tonite at speed *amen*