Monday, December 14, 2009

i need a space to rent so here i am again.. i'm seriously seriously beginning to hate my mum alot.. i hate it when she have to check my wallet sercretly every morning.. and if there's more thn 50dollars, she'll take the 50 and leave the rest for me to survive.. so i always have to survive with like 10bucks a week? nice mother i have? HA~ and now she noe that i'm working in pub, she expect me to work EVERY SINGLE DAY so i can earn more money and GIVE THE FKING MONEY TO HER.. wtf???? i got 100 buck in my wallet ytd and she took 70 of it.. wtf?! i'm so fking piss i dun wan to go work anymore.. i rather stay home play my game rot to death and have no money thn to work my life off and let her suck all my money away.. damn it.. she took the money not for anything emergency or wat.. she took it for fking MAHJONG! how the fk can i not be pissed?! and just now she ask me to give her another 50 i immediately rejected and say "i no money u wan u go take back from ur frens" she herself no money to spend already still keep lend ppl money.. trying to act hero?! LAUGH MY ASS OFF! and when i reject her she stil talk like some cbk saying "wah now someone talk got WIND already hor?" wtf?! fine i dun talk lor i dun work lor.. rot to death lor. pcb tink already damn pissed off how the fk i have this kind of mum!? fk my life!