Tuesday, January 26, 2010

good news! MBS aka IR finally called me! and i'll be goin for a briefing and dunno wat fingerprint censor thingy and photo taking on the 11th of feb and my training starts on 23rd feb xD i cant wait! omg! have been waiting for this day for like 5 months? LOL~ it's gonna be a tough path but i guess it'll be exciting as well xD lotsa new things to learn for me especially :D and lotsa new friends to make! wheee! but kinda sad i cant train with silver and lost :( their training starts on 22nd and they're the first batch.. mine i guess cos they called me too late so have to go with the 2nd batch which starts 1 day later thn them :( i just hope we can be in the same shift thou :D at least i have some smking kakis and i wont feel too tensed =x quite scary to tink of it.. how damn busy i'll be when it starts.. how damn little time i have for my leisure and my games D: meow meow~ let's just hope everything wil be smooth for the next 9 month at least ba :D recently had been quite draining for me lol~ had been tonning at XG for the past i dunno how many days D: it was nice hanging out with frens, having laughter everyday of my life.. at least i noe.. i'm not alone :) and when ytd i'm finally stuck home, walao so lonely X( but i guess it's just parts n parcels of life? tsk~ anyways have started learning dota again LOL!! =x so blur :( had been into a few games recently lol~ when u hang out at lan too much with nth to do, i guess u'll end up trying all sorts of games lol~ well fun :) okies am gonna play a few rd of dota alr (dun expect much it's just me against AI and it's EASY somemore) roar~ gdnites and gdbyes~!

muacks