Saturday, June 06, 2009

it's very funny! =\
i was listening to some songs in cab while on my way to work and suddenly she came across my mind.. suddenly felt the heartache to lose her as a close fren.. guess things gotten too harsh previously =\ well, still i tink i'm not in the wrong.. i'm stil angry over her poking her nose into my issues.. let it be~ have been reading her blog recently and was actually quite glad that she's doin pretty fine now while she's facing her worst nightmare.. but just read some stuff that aint very nice and felt quite a heartache again.. i wish to tell her i do love her as a fren.. but it's just.. hais i dunno wat to say =\ bf says i'm being too soft hearted but oh well.. i'm a soft shell crab =x in my lifetime onli few ppl are truly my closest fren and she happen to be one of them.. how can i not feel for her in times like this? sigh~ all i can do now is to give her my deepest blessings and hope that ppl ard her now can truly understand her and love her ba..

min..
jiayou..
i reali do love u..