Monday, June 15, 2009

i cant help but to feel damn insecure every single seconds.. thanks to watever things that had happened this 2 days.. just this 2 days alone the trust that was built, was totally gone.. how scary can that be? sigh~ i dunno.. but this insecure feeling is dirt strong and i'm very very uneasy with it =\ i can onli say he made the wrong-est move to use someone to gek me.. reali wrong.. yes it did gek-ed me but have he thot of the after effect of it? i'm fking insecure now =\ like reali fking insecure -______- and thanks to whoever that adds oil to fire that mentioned that he's actually 2-timing me.. the insecurity is even higher thn anything on this earth.. i'm beginning to do things which i usually dun do and i'm beginning to not being myself.. i can only say.. i'm going crazy reali soon.. i've never felt so insecured before and i think.. it sucks.. argh! just fking end this life of mine la.. for wat bringing me here and make me suffer? >=( paranoid iko X(

fk everything!