Wednesday, June 03, 2009

a cpl stays tgt but doesnt understand each other at all.. this cpl sleeps beside each other every night.. but sad to find out that they both dun understand each other at all.. even his frens says so..

"u shud try to find out things about him urself wor.. initiate to talk to him ma.."

"i know i did.. but wat i get back is 'i'm with my frens lo, u dunno de..' wat else can i say?"

"i believe i noe his things more thn u do"

"i believe too.. infact i believe everyone noes him more thn i do.. haha"

another case..

"where ur bf?"

"at home lo"

"why he nv pei u one? he got work in the morning?"

"errrr ya he's busy with his job"

(in my mind: i dunno where he is i dunno who he's with i dunno wat he's doin)

another case..

"who's iko?"

"my couple"

(in my mind: oh cpl? not gf? aww~~ *cries*)

another case..

"omg where u? how come i cant find ur rm?"

"rm 18.."

"pw?"

"other ppl invite me one"

"oh thn i go play myself ba"

(in my mind: oh i'm not even invited to play with his frens.. why? am i a hidden gf? his frens are anti social? or am i anti social??)

we were online at the same time.. but we rent even pm-ing at all.. not even in the same rm.. and wat i saw? 2 girls in the same rm as him.. i know they're his frens.. i'm not jealous over him playing with girls.. i'm just sad that i'm just a hidden gf.. do they have to lock rm? btw they're ALL at my house without me knowing.. all at same place need to lock rm? hmm i wonder.. i reali wanted to trust him.. alot.. but his actions aren't even telling me that he's transparent to me.. how can i trust someone that cant even trust me with things? sigh~ i dunno how to get the message across anymore.. i'll just keep shut and just let it be..

i'm sad..
very very very sad..
a hidden gf :..(