Thursday, August 07, 2008

wheee~ everything's been goin alrite for me :) am trying to learn to ignore everything and just walk a step and see a step lol =x anyway.. one big thing is that I'M NOW A PROPERTY AGENT!!! lol~ so if anyone you or ur frens or family needs to rent a space/house/room, or sell or buy houses.. even commercial types can contact me!!! i'm with HSR and here's my pretty photo =x anyway i told mummy that this can be use for my song ka next time lol and i got a knock on my head hehe =x REMEMBER look out for me for property alrite!! love love!!



anyway just to add on.. i've just read fairy darling's bloggy and she planned bout her near future.. i think i should do some planning here too so that i could keep track of my life since i've hit the bloody 21 :( and here it goes..

by the age of..
22 - i MUST graduate with my stupid diploma and do some serious job searching..
24 - i wish to be able to at least be stabalised in my career (as in that'll be my confirmed job)
25 - get my long awaited suzuki swift sports
27 - get engaged (hopefully!!!)
28 - officially married!
30 - get my first kid
.
.
.

the rest i tink i better dun fill in first in case of disappointment.. i dunno how many kids i'd like to have cos i dunno the responsibility level and commitment level yet.. so it's best not to plan that far.. for now definitely i'll wan at least 1 kid and hopefully is a baby boy.. why? cos i wont have to worry THAT much lol =x in this society a girl tends to lose out more thanks to traditional thinkings isnt it? haha~ well the society is changing and hopefully it'll change by thn cos deeply from within, i wan a baby girl lol =x girls are more adorable and i think i can communicate better with them lol..

ok enough talks bout baby and starting my own family.. i'll just wan my family to be perfect or near perfect :) and for now i better cover my ass and make sure i get my diploma.. roar!! sometimes.. i reali hate to be young :( indeed.. adulthood will bring in more stress, responsibility and commitment.. but afterall, as a STABLE adult, it'll be much easier to do things isnt it? for now.. a 21 year old me, i cant make much decision in life for my family.. i cant have much say and i'm very lost about my future :( hopefully my plans will go accordingly and i can follow the timeline i've set for myself :)

god'll help..