Monday, August 11, 2008

it's been hard for me to accept a few facts and wild imagination i've been having recently =\ but of cos i'm a strong girl and will be stronger thn ever :) and whenever i'm having and unhappiness regarding my simplicated r/s, i'll always turn my eyes to this very special blog that i've mentioned in my previous post.. oh~ she just shifted her bloggy anyway and here's the new link :)

http://www.charleneyl.blogspot.com

i just dunno why but i've start to seek strength from her blog.. it's just.. she's so strong and reali touched my heart so much.. each time i read her blog.. i told myself i have to stay contented with watever god gave me now.. greed shall not overcome me and i shall be blessed.. self consoling? well.. it's better thn letting myself sink to temptation and turn my heart evil.. i've been thinking bout baby's wanting to change his job.. he mentioned that we'll be able to meet at a much more normal timing and i can seriously foresee our days in the near future.. indeed, it'll be something happier for me since we get to see each other more and i dun have to always wait til he end his work at those unhourly timings.. we both wont be as tired as now trying to stay up to reali late just to accompany each other.. but somehow i'm having some doubts bout it =\ this might be a minor change.. but it might affect the entire r/s badly.. i was just having some thots bout changes and how it affects us.. i mean in general so no emo bout it :) it's like.. even if one day my onli wish comes true (it's my secret).. how happy will i be? hmm~ at least for now i noe i have to cherish him and hold him as closely to my heart as possible.. i know how hard it is for us to be tgt and thus i learn to cherish.. but if my onli wish came true.. will i stil noe how to cherish? humans are just cheap creatures that takes thing for granted almost all of our life isnt it? i keep telling myself.. even if one day i were to live a happy life with monetary riches, with r/s riches, with frenship riches, i'll NOT change my character and i will NOT take them for granted.. i keep reminding myself to always think back to these suffering days i'm having and to be thankful IF i were ever be a rich (in everyway) girl one day.. well.. i hope i will not disappoint myself or anyone that loves me now :) just hope for the best and be optimistic in everything i do..

i'm just so in love with you..
stop these greeds and make me content..
loves..