Saturday, July 18, 2009

Woots~ yts went for DF's outing and i guess it was VERY random LOL! we met at bugis for steamboat and head over to a pub at BQ for chilling after that~ here's some pic xD


Orange and me xD


Dragonflies and a few of us lol


wheee~


Grey from FOC, Me and Rena


Grey, orange and rena


Hani and Haru.. flash too strong le la!


Me and rena


Haru and rena


Very clever Haru.. u brought me into the darkness =.=


Hani and rena


Me, ai ren Kill and rena


dun ever try to train my waist =\


Grey, Me, Ari35 and Ai ren Kill~


the DFs~



Haru says : I'm tired laaa~



his eyes were always closed =.=


Grey and Rena


Kill and Rena


Ai rens~ x3


Grey, Rena and me~


Grey, Kill, Rena and me


His eyes are FINALLY open~




The sweet couple xD


i was trying to force a smile after the F up drink poured by Haru =\






Highlight of the nite! Truth or dare proposal from a random guy LOL!!


O.o?!



The flash is abit =\



Emotions are needed when singing~ wheeee


Camwhore time!




Ok the outing was not bad and i seriously tink its damn random.. D2D master, FOC master and member, i'm in D2D and E-NeT, plus DFs.. aiyo so luan! but stil it's fun! xD the onli regret is i got this damn tooth ache and i didnt eat much at the steamboat :( sobsob.. anyways here's the part 2 of my birthday photos at JB xD~~





Jiawei and me


Aries and me


Me and Ah wei (RARE GUEST!!)

Me and Deanmy




Me and Stephen

i hate the waiter behind me X(

Dj annoucing my name. i'm lost for words lol









The 2 random guys i know at E-net and now we're gd frens!


Deanmy says : mai la~~

i dunno wat we argued over x.x


His face so red!!!



Deanmy looks alot better when he smile rite?!

The Manager of Avenue club xD

peace! xD





walao small eye gang x.x




Deanmy, manager and me


why my face... =\

classy~~

NEVER EVER TRY THE GRAVEYARD IN MSIA! NEVER!!



cramped =\

tio spot! ma de~!

while i was gone, this is wat happen to the guys =.=

and deanmy's relaxing lol!

happy birthday to me *love*