Wednesday, July 22, 2009

ok enough about the unhappy things which happened~ to all that asked if i'm alrite.. thank you all so much (: and yes i'm perfectly fine (: dun wry little iko have moved on to a better life without him (: anyways this post is inspired by my dearest angel Mike :D his MSN nick "Pursuing simplicity = True happiness~" somehow hit something in my tiny brain..

for those that know.. my life have been reali complicated for the past erm.. 2 - 3months ever since i met him.. i used to have a very blissful life with a perfect boyfriend, a perfect job, a perfect lifestyle (abit of clubbing is perfect ok~).. but i gave all of them up the moment he step into my life.. i've let my previously bf down by giving up his love for me.. his love was unconditional.. his love was true.. so very true.. but i did not cherish it.. he's just a very simple guy.. leading a ordinary til cannot ordinary kinda lifestyle.. working 8-5 everyday on weekdays, weekends will be dating time with me or staying at home rotting day.. and my previous job a very simple customer service officer with Sony.. same thing.. working 10 - 8 everyday and weekends spending time with him.. this kinda simple life is wat i yearn for.. but i gave it up thinking that it's boring..

i thn seek for new and fun things in my life and i guess i messed it up terribly.. but i thank God for bringing me out of this now.. it's onli been 2 - 3 month.. and i've seen it all.. i never wanna go back to this kinda lifestyle again.. i'm glad he left me because i might be the one preg not preparing to crack my brain over keeping or murdering the baby.. i do not and will not allow myself to be in that stand.. never ever~ i thank God for giving me friends like Rena who could give me a hand in my career life.. am learning some business thingy from her and might work on something real soon :)

and now, i'm picking myself up once again to be someone who lead a simple life :) i'm gonna stay contented with everything that's given to me.. never to complain and never to compare.. i may not be a super model or superstar with pretty faces or figures, i may not earn big bucks like those big shots are earning.. but i believe God has his plans for me and i'm so gonna love this new life he gave :) i was once told by one of the pastor that God's plan for me is to be a missionary! my immediate reaction was "HUH?!" lol~ firstly i dun travel, secondly i believe i'm so gonna breakdown seeing the ppl there suffer how am i gonna be strong enuff to reach them x.x but oh well.. i'm leaving it to God still ^^

i wanna touch lives, i wanna change lives.. i wanna help those ard me.. but i'm just so tiny.. i need You by my side to help me and guide me.. give me the right words and right actions to show ppl ard that i reali do care.. they're not alone.. remove my bad temper and stubborness and fill me with love and compassion.. i wanna make ur will be done.. love u daddy <3

be gone all satan's temptation