Monday, July 06, 2009

on 4th july.. it was one of my happiest day recently.. finally baby's back into my life and finally things were a little better.. when im home after work, we had a little talk cos i pop the question "are we tgt or?" initially his reply were not tgt.. of cos i cried.. and try to go to slp.. guess he couldnt stand me crying thus he ask for wat thing am i crying now.. i said he already dun wan me thn expect me to be happy? and we had a little tiff over things that happened.. somehow we patched back :) when things turn out fine, i thot i could finally have a good slp by his side hugging him.. and end up lol~ we went to chalet xD with the E-NeT ppl, we opened a super last min chalet at downtown for 1 nite.. i was very very happy this 2 days at the chalet.. i finally felt i'm attached.. that kind of feeling whereby we're doin something tgt and not keep staring at computers =\ he held my hand and hugged me.. we play fight at chalet and hugged to slp.. all these.. are wat i all along yearned for.. they're back to me and with additional love from him.. goin to the theme park was so fun.. thou lots of machines werent working but it's the company that matters.. baby caught 2 bear for me.. a stitchy and a normal bear.. it was reali a memorable day for me.. i've always wanted a outing with baby.. a normal outing not those back to lan shops and rot kinda outing.. finally being tgt for nearly 2 month we did that :) this patch back meant alot to me i'm so gonna work harder to be a good gf for him.. hopefully things wil turn out fine ba.. i'm learning :) one thing i'm feeling now is there's stil a gap between me n baby.. but i believe time will pull this gap closer ba.. afterall we just had a big fight sure got gap de ba.. ont thing i have to mention here is regarding that bytch.. ok i noe it's no gd to mention her anymore but all i can say is i'm gonna let nature takes its course.. i've been tinking seriously i shouldnt get so worked up over this kinda issues.. i will leave things to nature.. honestly if baby's heart is not with me, any girl that comes along would made him leave me no matter how hard i try to keep him.. i hereby believes that baby loves me and will stay faithful to me.. am not gonna trust anything unless i see it for myself.. but still i dun like her =x lala~ this fact cant be change rite :( oh well.. lets hope things will turn out fine ba :) dun wanna let this r/s go to waste over nonsensical things.. ilu <3