Monday, July 20, 2009

pls stop tinking that i'm a 3 yr old kid.. and dun bother to explain.. it disgust me to think he's actually like this.. being a father when he just broke up after 3 week?! omfg~ it seriously disgust me~ life with him are lies, lies and more lies.. even after break up? omg.. wat's the use? fking move on.. fking leave me.. i wan nth to do with u anymore.. disappear from my life ty.. stil wants me to wait for him? stil saying things like he misses me? omg~ dun make me laugh.. i must be dumb to have believe those haha! thank god i've left him.. thank god i'm not the one preg.. if not i cant imagine how my baby wil suffer.. i shud have known long ago this cheat.. he can even slp with me when he's with her! omfg! hahaha! i'm not ashame to say :) how else will he not cheat behind my back? haha~ dun take me as a kid pls.. dun try to tarnish my life with ur lies.. selfish bastard.. gd luck to him n her haha~ especially her.. hope she's clever enuff :) if not, she's just throwing a woman's face throughly lol~ sad for her.. move on :)

u disgust me