Sunday, February 24, 2008

replies to my taggies..

to me (the nice person on my taggy)..
chill~ thanks alot for standin up for me n supporting me always.. if u noe me personally could u leave a msn msg to me so could thank u personally? anyway i gotta agree with u for the "most ppl are not BORN w talents. ppl work for these talents." thanks so much for the encouragement :) ya regardin my bf, we've talk things thru and i guess things turn out really fine :D communication is the key ya? and i guess al of us learns as we grow.. so in this incident, i've learnt how to talk to my bf, and i'm stil learning how to balance time between my bf and my path to my dream :)

to ij (the coward that hides behind the screen)..
oh for ur information i'm not good at photoshop in editing.. i'm onli good at designing i tink if u reali noe me well like wat u've said, u'll be able to noe that.. but u dun :) sex sell? LOL.. if i does that and i'm stil in 3rd place, i tink that's kinda sad ya? oh~ dun tell me u do sex sell for fame?? i hope u dun cos it's a disgrace to u n ur family.. i have the tendacy to think of giving up half way but i did not :D so how u explain that? and dun feel sorry for me cos i dun need it instead, u shud feel sorry for urself for having to hide behind the screen pulling ppl down and not doin something better for ur life :) and like wat me had said.. why not u come clean bout who u are? and let's have a nice talk? we're all adults for ur info and we certainly dun need to hide behind the screen whole day like a child anymore ya?

afterall i noe who i am and what i am.. nothing can bring me down as i've found my strenght.. thanks to those who're really encouraging and supportive.. may the lord bless u ppl *hearts*