Sunday, February 17, 2008

iTalentStar..

i truly wanna thank those that had voted for me and had been encouraging me all the way **appreciates** this contest has just begin and yet i've already learnt somethings from this.. firstly.. i've come to realise that those who are/were close to you might not be the one there for u always.. and secondly.. those that haven't been contacting and even just a acquaintance, might be someone that's always be there when u needed them..

i'm very disappointed in most of them that i approached to vote for me.. i shall not name them.. they were the ones i thot that might be there for me when i needed them.. but their stunts are so "special" that i can easily tell either they're lying that "i've voted for u!" or talk half wat no reply.. thanks to u peeps that made me realise that i shudnt trust everyone i thot i could trust ard me (: and thanks for being a fren even thou i m ight not deserve u.. but i guess the barrier between us is made and it'll never be overcomed and i dun intend to overcome too (:

and for those that voted me.. thank u~ i'm surprised even frens that hadnt been contacting voted for me.. some even without me asking them to.. i truly truly thank them for making the effort.. from now on.. i believe winning ornt doesnt matter that much.. from now on i dun wan votes that's not sincere too.. i'm juz thankful for the true frens that go to extreme for a little fren like me.. and of cos i thank for my bf who's always there for me (:



and today's a "first" day.. lol~ why? cos there's alot of "first" in things that i do today :D
-first time i wear a cheongsam ever since i can remember..
-first time i went to tuas
-first time i performed in a DnD function
-first time i dance with onli 1 fren
-first time i be a back up dancer
-first time i smoke with a celebrity (LOL)
-first time i dance in boots (heeled)
-first time i didnt use blusher n lipstick for a dance
-first time i did a super last min dance
-first time i dance other thn hiphop
-first time i felt like a diva
-first time my bf waited for me for a dance!

yes my dearest dar waited for me entirely without a complain.. he juz entertain himself with his PSP XD cute dar~ anyway am quite happy with my appearance even thou it's non-hiphopish for a performance lol~!



abit of act cute candid here lmao~~~~



here's my dearest loveliest bf~! *i tink this pic look like i'm a girl from some brothel =xxx*


i love u joshua **muacks**
i love al my frens that's true **huggies**