Thursday, February 14, 2008

a few things to update here..

firstly, it's Happy Valentines'! XD i love my bf and i love my mummy!
dar gave me a surprise by travelling ALL the way down to fareast florist to get my fave calla lilies!!! OH-MY-TIAN XD!! i swear i love them and i swear i love dar *loves* and i tried for quite a long time to put them into a nice simple pink vase which i went to buy at mustafa hehee~ the stalks looks kiinda long but i guess that's lilies.. oh and i NEVER receive lilies in my entire 21 yrs of my life wheee~

dun laugh~ i noe the flower looks weird in the funny vase X( but i tink it's the prettiest i ever seen lalala~ =p




and my sweetest mummy bout this for me n dar for valentines! omg~ prettiest pink rose with the sweetest blessings from mummy!! and it's in the nicest wrapping! mummy sure understand me *fave colour!!* i love u mummy! XD



and i combined them up hehe~



tada~~~~ nice rite my art =x


and i made this for my sweetest baby *smoochies*


happy valentines to all with love ^^


next up..
biggest surprise ever.. i was selected for the top 20 contestant to represent singapore to compete in the iTalent star contest!!! o.O woohaa~ i'm kinda scared but anyway am gonna take it as my first step to boost my own confidence XD it'll be a nice experience thou (: and the guy boxed in blue is my fren! lol~~ small world! ppl pls vote for us ok? how to vote? lai~ follow these instructions..

step 1 - log on to www.italentstar.com
step 2 - register a account to be our dearest DAILY voter **i'm hinting..DAILY**
step 3 - click on vote now and SG talents
step 4 - click on the profile whose face u see most familiar here *ahem ahem*
step 5 - VOTE FOR ME!!!!

easy yea? hehe~ but in anyway wish al the best to al the other contestant too and of cos myself.. i dun need to win.. i just need it to be a beautiful experience for me (: am going al out for it.. cheer me on!



happy valentines to all~