Thursday, February 14, 2013

hi baby.. it's vday.. a day i hate if u'll rmb.. i told u once that i hated vday the most..
it's one of the most useless day.. i believed that if a cpl is happy everyday, vday would be meaningless.. cos everyday would be happy vday..

anyway.. i'm not in a happy day.. i was in fact one of my downest day.. i felt lonely the entire day.. i felt all alone on a day like this.. i've always wished for a wonderful vday in my younger days,, but apparently it nv happened.. i was always alone.. i nv had any guys i like that ask me out.. nv had any nice dinner.. nv had any sweet dramas that happened on me.. vday.. is just a fairytale to me.. it's nv realistic.. and it'll nv happen..

i'm just happy if i'd ever receive ur replies..
this.. is more thn enough..

i noe i've lost u this vday..
but baby.. i've been wishing for u..
for this vday.. for this festive..
i wish i had u..

wat's the true meaning of vday?
i never knew how it felt like to receive love..
i nv knew how it felt like to spent a happy vday with ur love ones..
perhaps this life.. i'll nv know how it felt,,
vday.. just be gone.. please..
i've lost my love.. more thn enough.. this is for me..
please.. bring it away for me..