Tuesday, February 09, 2010

I've ended the 1yr 6month cpling r/s with him today. it hurts. it reali do. but i guess it'll be pointless since everytime he took it for granted that i'll wait for him and keep giving me empty promises. everytime ppl ask me "eh iko who's ur cpl ar never see before one." it felt like a knife stabbed into my heart. each time i see ppl LP, wedding, mega with nice grats for LP and stuff, my heart turned sour. does he noe? no~ alot of ppl envy my eggyolk ring but do they noe tat i on the other hand envy them for having low lvl rings but a wonderful cpl by their side? during LP, i have to find ppl to help me login and play. even the success of LP meant nth to me already. of cos, tinking back on the past.. how we met quarrelling like some big enemies, for a yr or so til we both MIA form one another's life, and met again on the morning of 4th sep 2008.. how i got "conned" to be his cpl, how angry i was and everyday gave him attitude and demanded him to say 101 things to make me smile and cheer me up. i remembered the day he propose, i told him no way. because i was actually his noob acc cpl.. and i said i onli wan to wedding with main acc. and immediately he broke up with ikki. i was quite shock actually. i never wedding before and that was my first. stil remember my shivering hands at yishun chambers while playing the wedding license. it was scarily scary! we manage to pass at first try (: things have been real sweet since thn. when i was feeling very down one day, he found a way to get acash and bought me a wonderful set of clothes just to cheer me up. btw he's in aussie so there's almost no way to get acash (: he reali was a wonderful cpl who once made me felt reali loved even we're just frens. he's the reason i'm so into audi. he's the reason i'm who i am today. when i was down, he was there for me. but.. i reali hate it when he break his promise over and over again. and each time just solve it with a "sorry" and get it over. it suck.. it reali suck to be having to wait for someone for months and months and he appeared and went missing again. it suck even more to noe that i'm just a spare tyre for him. sigh~ well.. things have ended now and i guess bringing up the past wont do anyone good (: so just to wish him happiness and blessings. and thanks for being a wonderful cpl (:

i chose it.
Gdbye.
Once My Love.
040908 - 080210