Wednesday, August 26, 2009

today i had a crazy surprise =\ this very nice guy that's kinda after me place my name "iko" as a tattoo on his body =.= the moment i spotted it my mind went blank =\ it's so NONO to do it! omg~ i never agree with putting names on body as a art =\ there's always a saying whereby once u put it, the person wil leave u for sure.. just some superstitious saying la but still it isnt that nice rite~ sigh~ i ask him WHY?! he say "iko will not be with me for the rest of my life but at least this 'iko' will.." -_______- someone kill me pls.. for a moment i feel like the world's biggest sinner of my life x.x he's reali sweet.. spending all his time and money just to make me happy even if it's doing things that he doesnt like.. i've shunned him away a few times before and yet he stood still =\ he's been sacrifising reali alot for me.. sigh~ but i just cant return anything to him =\ i'm not ready for anything and i dun wanna get involve in this kinda BGR thingy for now at least.. sigh~ shoot me in the head.. thanks ppl.. gd nite x.x

this is so.....
gahhhhhhhhh~