Sunday, August 16, 2009

ahh a little update :D spent a crazy week or 2 weeks? lol~ after shifting of house immediately went to msia for club with the same old gang :D as usual, play til siao and this time rena toh before me! wahahha! so rare can! =x anyway after that was batam trip with andy :D wah i tell u~ if i went with someone who never been there, i tink i die ther already LOL~ oh~! and not to forget the day before i went batam i had my wonderful left leg crippled =.= went dbl O with rena and as usual, that damned place~ *grr* i dunno how i got myself injured thou =\ and i crippled my way to batam! LOL~! so proud of myself =x went shopping there OMG la~ the things there is cheap de lor!! scarily cheap xD but i didnt buy anything lol~ nite time went clubbing and omg it's so scary! ppl there dun drink at all~ they play drugs! =\ u see ppl shaking heads everywhere x.x and this mama san came to andy and hit on him wahahaha =x and i tink i'm a beauty at batam LOL! everyone keep coming up to me and say "u're very pretty!" geez~ shy si wo xD next day back in sg finally can rest abit and just spent my days clubbing and hanging out with rena.. ytd was like pao geitai can =.= initially went red ant at parklane, thn went powerhouse, thn went sabai~ ok not too bad but not as fun as i thot =\ and today's church! one thing i wanna say i'm REALLY proud of myself today.. i came home at bout 2pm and i took my bath and had a nap til 4pm.. 4pm i got tempted to skip church SOOOOOO much X( it's like something's telling me "nvm la skip one week wont die" and u noe this is always the start of backsliding =\ so another part of me is forcing myself to WAKE UP!!! and i dragged myself to the toilet and get prepared to go to church.. stil having my hangovers and yes! i succeeded in reaching CHC~ during praise n worship, thanks to my damn pig leg i couldnt reali get into the spiritual feel~ but i just prayed n prayed that God wil speak to me and fill me this service.. during sermon, i couldnt focus at all, keep drifting away from God's word =\ so i prayed again for strength and focus~ ok i survived thru xD after that was fellowship with angel mike, yoke pin and ivan! we had dinner at raffles city the japanese styled marche! heavenlyyyyyyyyyyy~ i wanna like eat up the whole place can?! lol =x we ate and had such wonderful fellowship and after that ivan had to leave early.. so me mike and yoke pin went to slack n chat at starbucks til bout 12am we went to joo chiat for durian with the rest of the peeps that went to the SOT grad dinner.. by that time my eyes are like 3/4 close =x damn tired but i enjoyed sharing and hearing from them :D first time i spent so long with them and it's reali fun! hearing different testimonies from them and stories inspired me alot! thank God so much i got to know these wonderful ppl :D we got this plan for a group fasting! LOL~ it's been soooo long since i last fasted! and this time we're gonna set a list of prayers pointers to work towards for our fast! hallelujah! wheeeeee~ i got a whole chunk of names i need to pray for x.x God~ help me! and of cos my pathetic pig leg :( mummy helped me rubbed and i went crazy :( so painful la! heng i nv go those sensei i tink i'll kill the sensei =\ screaming on the top of my lungs i bite my pillow so hard.. and mummy say "after this wil recover le la" MUMMY U LIED!!! roar!! more painful now nor :( lets hope miracle happen uh =\ i wanna run! i wanna dance! i wanna jump! rahhhh~ ok i'm goin mad again very tired now.. hitting the sack! gd nite peeps! with love muacks!

i wanna lead a life with you in it, Jesus