Saturday, May 19, 2007

whee~ everything's rather peaceful this week *thank god* hmm just feel like hitting a few keys here on the keyboard t udate abit bout wat had happened this week ba.. for the weekdays obviously i'm stuck in that republic prison =( after sch, either i'll be hoe ZzZz or i'll be meeting fairy at AMK to chill =) it feels gd seeing the girls la.. her lynette.. so happy ^^ was a short session but stil very happy..

AMK's my new hangout already lol~ it's near, cheap and of cos got khaki like fairy and lynette.. muehehe~ oh and few days back got my hair dyed red ^^ wheee~ nothing new but i stil love my red hair hehe~ and i cut my fringe myself again hehe~ now i look so funny -.- sueann say got difference lei but phoebe say i might as well dun cut T_T damn sad.. but nvm i dun wan too short also lol =X

hmm things were peaceful between me and him too *a BIG thank god* my heart very weak liao lol~ cannot take blows le lol!! and i've of cos cut down alot on WG le.. hmm.. webby sometimes also lazy go in talk.. bitching also reply when i feel like it.. forum, go in get myself updated onli.. guess one day i'll totally cut off from WG le ba.. no idea also.. it's hard.. cos they were like family to me.. for my long holiday, i've spent every single day with them lei! and they really took very good care of me that time =)

it was my happiest and saddest holiday thou lol~ sad cos it's too messed up =\ but happy cos i met alot of nice ppl.. ytd i was tinking.. is it gd to get a r/s from WG or is it bad? why i say that? here's how it goes..

good
cos at least the circle of frens are al the same.. we al noe one another and easier to trust that way.. WG maybe a "not so clean" place but if u noe who to choose to hang out with i believe it isnt that bad afterall =)

bad
WG r/s i've seen too many TOOOOOO many!!! and NONE are long term.. =\ i guess is cos they rush into r/s too fast ba.. like i've said.. after being in WG for half a yr, even myself am used to the rushing of things =\ so now thank god i foud him and he's keeping my pace down =) WG have too many temptations inside them.. girls that are sluts that goes after attached guys, guys trying to make couples break up.. al these i've seen it all =\

so is it a gd or bad thing to have a r/s within WG? for me i tink it's a NONONONO! haha~ i rather get someone from non WG, slowly build the trust, thn to get someone in WG that has a short r/s lifespan.. lol~ so anyway.. i'm sick and tired of quarrels and fights in the bgr side.. so watever that's gonna happen i'm not gonna deal with it the way i dealt with in the past le =) someone gotta give in.. i chose to give in most of the time nw.. but who knows? i might explode inside haha~ when i explode, i guess nothing can bring me back =)

it feels good being in ur arms
it feels good when u come for me
it feels good when things are peaceful..
we need to trust more..