Tuesday, May 08, 2007

HA~HA~HA!

why am i laughing? because i feel that i'm reali super dumb and stupid at times.. no i mean ALL the time.. haha! i actually feel sad for him and am thinking that he REALLY wil change for me.. and worst is i even thot of going back to him! how dumb am i?!?!?! i've finally trust this saying "a leopard never change it's spot" so i am stil glad i chose and force myself to move on.. i wil not turn my head back anymore.. i had enough of all the cheating and sweet talking.. but watever it is i thank god he's out of my life.. dun tell me u stil like me and wan me.. dun tell me u miss me when u can call other girls all the way from taiwan! dun tell me u wish to see me and dun ever say u love me still.. u're juz someone that wants me as a spare tyre.. juz someone that u can toy with whenever u're lonely.. i hate u! stop lying to me anymore.. i wont take in ur sweet honeyed words anymore..!

to trust i'm so dumb..
haha!